Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Another False Alarm?

They are predicting a nasty ice storm for tonight, with 1/4 to 1/2 inches of ice expected to down tree limbs and power lines, etc. The last two predicted storms were anti-climatic to say the least... I hope this one is too. A snowstorm is pretty easy to dig out of and get back to business, an ice storm can really put a total stop to life as we know it for a few days. Then again, an ice storm makes for some awesome pictures, which I will post if it is not a false alarm this time.

I think I will go home and make sure I've showered (electric hot water heater) and that the laptop is charged. Terry can make sure there's firewood. I'll also fill up the van with gas - worse case we can go up and stay in there and watch movies and use the laptop.

No comments: