Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Snowed In (Sort Of)




Well, another storm is upon us, I think. It's hard to tell by looking out the windows, as it is finely sleeting, and doesn't really look bad. But the weather channel says we'll get another 8 inches or so of snow and the winds are supposed to pick up.

We are supposed to go to a wine tasting, which I have been expecting to be cancelled, but so far it is still on, and we have the tickets for ourselves and our friends so we have to go. Big problem is our snowplow guy hasn't been able to get his plow up here. We should get out ok, but i expect to park at the bottom of our hill to walk up when we get home.

Here are some pictures I took this morning on my walk. I hope as I post them it will remind me of why I like it here the other 99% of the time.

1 comment:

sarah said...

there's no snow in north carolina.